New! Incognito Mode. Now you can hand-select who sees you on OkCupid. That means total control of your visibility.
Find better matches with our advanced
31 • Ludlow, MA • Woman
I’m looking for
- Ages 28–36
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating
- Last online
- Today – 8:18pm
- 5′ 8″ (1.73m)
- Body type
- Strictly anything
- Judaism, but not too serious about it
- Aquarius, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from university
- Strictly monogamous
- Doesn’t have kids, and doesn’t want any
- Has cats
In my free time, I enjoy shaming sluts.
- Everything I'm good at, I taught myself how to do.
- I make Muppets and cross-stitches of scenes from classic NES games.
- I'm the biggest misogynist I know.
- I'm terrible at cooking.
- I like pretty boys.
- There is nothing hotter than receiving a grammatically correct text message.
So a couple years back I taught myself how to sew/tailor. I custom alter/tailor clothing, make plush toys, pillows, quilts and also cross-stitch. I own and operate a local alterations shop.
I also have an encyclopedic memory when it comes to quoting the first ten seasons of The Simpsons.
And not to brag... But I'm pretty awesome at 1/8" hems on button-up shirt cuffs. And yes, it's as impressive as it sounds.
Funny thing is, I'm usually not angry at all. Apparently some guys think it's a clever pick-up line to tell me as such.
I don't have cable and mainstream movies bore the living hell out of me. All Netflix, all the time: Breaking Bad, Better Call Saul, Death Note, Battlestar Galactica, Star Trek TNG, The X-Files, Orange is the New Black, Mad Men, Parks and Recreation... And I try my hardest not to miss a Bruins game.
I'm a Jack of All Trades when it comes to music; I range from metalcore to ambient to 50's rock 'n roll to live jazz.
My Bernina 2500DCE Serger.
My cats, Miep and Wendell.
Black low top Chuck Taylor's.
Back to the Future.
Occasionally I'm coerced into making a cameo at the local youth hang-out, as I do love to dance and will have a drink, but it's not detrimental to my happiness.
- You understand and accept the fact that you will only ever be second place in my heart because Tuukka Rask is first.
- You can tolerate that I work A LOT. My career is the most important thing in my life. Bonus points if you're likeminded.
- You've read a book in the last month, and no, Reddit and Maxim don't count.
- No kids, please. Don't like 'em, ain't having 'em. And no, I'm not going to change my mind, so it looks like you'll have to plant your seed somwewhere else, Farmer Bob.
Also, a tall, bespectacled, baby-faced nerd with interesting tattoos would be nice.
So what say we am-scray outta here and have a wild wing-ding at the Cyclotron, Doctor?
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.