My profile name: Axe=Guitar. I'm a big fan. Had I read the instructions on this line a little better when I created this profile, I would have probably chosen one that doesn't sound like I'm an ax murderer...
The basics (based on common comments I've seen on your profiles):
- I'm a Kansas native born and raised so, no, I'm definitely not a "typical LA guy."
- I own a car. It has a radio and air conditioning. No, it's not a Hummer.
- Gainfully employed (7 years next month with the company) and neither in the entertainment industry nor am I an actor or musician (by trade).
- There are no pics of me flexing in the mirror shirtless (re: body type).
- I own no Ed Hardy clothing and won't.
- I try and take care of myself ie gym 5 nights a week (re: body type) but it's far from an obsession, rather a necessary evil due to getting older and having an office job.
- While I didn't pay much attention in english class growing up, I know the difference between their/there/they're and your/you're.
- I'm respectful of restaurant staff.
- Chivalry is not dead.
- Your dog is adorable.
What I'm looking for:
- I know I'm asking a lot, but please be at least moderately sane.
- A gym-goer or some other health-concious adjective. I'll appreciate the support!
- If you're a vegan or vegetarian I'll accept it as long as you accept that I won't be. Ever. (re: Kansas-boy)