Find better matches with our advanced
29 • M • Knoxville, TN
- Last Online
- Online now!
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m)
- Body Type
- Atheism, and laughing about it
- Capricorn, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from two-year college
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
Writing, but not creatively
Words With Friends
-My movie tastes are all over the place too. If its well acted and has a good story I'll watch. My favorites would have to be Varsity Blues (just makes me happy), The Prestige, Chasing Amy, Flight, and Fight Club
- I read a lot of non fiction; Malcolm Gladwell, Freakonomics, anything to do with psychology; but I also like modern classics like The Catcher in the Rye, Ayn Rand, Hemingway...
-As for TV I think I've seen every Law and Order ever produced. I also like House, Criminal Minds, Arrested Development, Lie To Me (gone too soon), and of course Family Guy. I also enjoy video games, mostly of the sports and shooter variety.
My siamese dumbo rats
Still looking for a sixth
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 21–33
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.