Find better matches with our advanced matching system
29 • M • Knoxville, TN
- Last Online
- Today – 12:36am
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m)
- Body Type
- Atheism, and laughing about it
- Capricorn, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from two-year college
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
Writing, but not creatively
Words With Friends
-My movie tastes are all over the place too. If its well acted and has a good story I'll watch. My favorites would have to be Varsity Blues (just makes me happy), The Prestige, Chasing Amy, Flight, and Fight Club
- I read a lot of non fiction; Malcolm Gladwell, Freakonomics, anything to do with psychology; but I also like modern classics like The Catcher in the Rye, Ayn Rand, Hemingway...
-As for TV I think I've seen every Law and Order ever produced. I also like House, Criminal Minds, Arrested Development, Lie To Me (gone too soon), and of course Family Guy. I also enjoy video games, mostly of the sports and shooter variety.
My siamese dumbo rats
Still looking for a sixth
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 21–33
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
To be as fair as I can I'm going to admit the following possible deal breakers: I smoke cigarettes (although vaporizing is my new thing), I'm an atheist (though I respect everyone's views, just don't expect mine to change), and I'm 420 friendly.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.