About myself..The first things you should know about me are that I have a positive fun personality and I treat people with respect. I have the capacity to make people laugh and surprise them. I'm an open person with my feelings whether good or bad..mostly good though. I'm pretty witty too. I really enjoy life and try to make fun out of just about anything. I consider myself very motivated and successful, yet I know how to relax and enjoy life. I do take pride in myself through exercise, healthy lifestyle and appearance. I enjoy staying home and having a nice relaxing evening with a glass of wine. Taking romantic walks around Greenlake with my partner is a favorite too. When I get adventurous I love to get out of town for a special weekend trip to somewhere in the sun...Las Vegas..always a good time! Have you seen the 'O Show'? ..pretty cool. Love cruises too! I'm willing to try almost anything. Not sure I'm ready to sky dive though. Maybe when I turn 80.
OK..a few facts about myself..
- Country boy as a kid and city boy as an adult.
- Very motivated..worked all my life..even as a kid (paper boy).
- Foreign exchange student in college..spent some time in europe studying and back packing.
- Sucessfully raised three kids..that was not easy.
- Have one 16 year old daughter at home 50 percent of the time. Great Kid! We have a very close relationship.
- I keep my house clean..one room at a time. I consider myself a neat person..but not over the top.
- I do not snore.
- Professional life..I'm a software engineer.
Send me a wink or email..we can go from there. Usually..'there' means lets do one or two emails..talk on the phone once or twice..then meet for a coffee or drink. Thank you for reading my profile ..hope to hear from you!