Find better matches with our advanced
28 • Sofia, Bulgaria • Man
I’m looking for
- Women who like men
- Ages 19–28
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating, casual sex
- Last Online
- Oct 6
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m)
- Body Type
- Leo, but it doesn’t matter
- Working on university
- Relationship Status
- Seeing Someone
- Relationship Type
- English (Fluently), Bulgarian (Fluently), Spanish (Poorly)
My thoughts on meaning of life summed up:
1. U got the sparkle of Life - which is unexplained by humans - therefore it’s something magical and must be the main reason to be alive - to cherish it.
2. BUT if there’s magic, there must be layers of the universe or space, call it however u want, that we don’t understand, that might seem magical to us, therefore there are 2 options:
a) Everything that you do affects not only the current layer of space that we know, but all of them, in which case there should be destiny, and life after death might be possible ...in which case there might or might not be importance of what u do on earth ...therefore there’s no specific meaning of life, that we can understand
b)These sparkles of life are in another dimension and they just decide to move from one state to another - meaning from one layer of space to another - and coming here they are living just as long as u expire ...in which case you are the last stage of a great thing and you should use your time the best you could
3.but, there’s another big-ass huge major BUT: infinity exists - which is completely illogical and if there is no logic in anything that surround us - everything is possible => therefore FUCK ALL OF THIS and just live your life the way that you want, regardless of anything at all, stop thinking about the meaning of life and just enjoy it! :)
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.