Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
* I'm thinking about having only white tableware
* I <3 my doggy
* Evidently, I like to dance. Wish I'd figured this out before I
* Ima lay the beats *down* on Japanese tea ceremony
* I have a workaround to make Starbucks coffee drinkable without
lots of milk & sugar. Play your cards right and I'll tell you
what it is
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
Librarian and potter, not necessarily in that order
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
I can speak 12 different accents
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
Most recent book I read: Let's explore diabetes with owls
Most recent movie I saw: Grand Budapest Hotel
Currently binge-watching _The Wire_
Music: Eclectic, everything from EDM to soul to 80's power ballads
to Renaissance motets. Always Beatles though.
Last restaurant at which I ate food: Opus cafe at Shands Hospital
atrium (near my office)
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
1. Plenty of sleep
2. Fresh air and sunshine
3. Lunch at the kind of restaurant where you can order a glass of
4. Embracing the absurd
5. Touch + kissing + eye contact
6. Reasonably priced modern design
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
Developing my dry, sardonic sense of humor
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
Canning vegan collard greens, evidently. Secret ingredient is
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
I can name all the Spice Girls
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
* ...and, You have a dog or dogs, or at least can tolerate one in
your house for a while (she’s young and excitable and afraid of
shiny things, but she’s a sweetie)
* ...and, you show up on time for appointments, mostly
* ...and, you have a FICO score above 661
You've found a spelling or grammatical error in my profile.
'preciate the help. Gotta put out my best face, yo.
Sorry about the urban patois, I've been binge-watching _The Wire_
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.