Find better matches with our advanced matching system
40 / M / Straight / Single
Los Angeles, California
- Last Online
- Today – 7:07pm
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m).
- Body Type
- Agnosticism but not too serious about it
- Graduated from college/university
- Entertainment / Media
- Likes dogs and likes cats
CBreksa Los Angeles, California more organized
Critical_Focus Los Angeles, California more of a geek
dancinOnMyGravy Los Angeles, California kinkier
bleumule Los Angeles, California less mathematical
Kayomatic Los Angeles, California more spiritual
Galway13 Venice, California more mainstream
Musicfan728 Los Angeles, California more methodical
waitwhatnow8 Los Angeles, California cruder
i work with my hands and lift semi-heavy stuff on my job. i was a very recent member of the 'sooo busy..too busy' cult sweeping the nation & likely will rejoin at some point but i deprogrammed myself and have got into a nice routine of day trips, reading (preferably in griffith park), running/working out (which keeps me somewhat sane) and putting together a photo book. recently spent 3 days at a remote house in joshua tree. slept in a renovated trailer...it was superb. Requisite OKC Travel Brag: just returned from an amazing roadtrip thru the southwest. (wrote this in the summer. i'm back on the grind working a lot).
don't judge me by my cover...i have a lot in common with some of you who don't look at anyone without a beard and/or tattoos..you know..the "silverlake mountain man" or "williamsburg lumberjack"..(looking at you eastside stylist girls with your etsy stores)
feminine affection..the artz-photography/painting/music/architecture/etc...pineapple...decent reading material..comedy...cruising around with a close friend..physical activity of some kind
how to do a muscle-up or butterfly pull-up
how 99% of you seem to be really just here to try and get free surfing lessons (and going by most of the female profiles, the dudes can angle for free yoga lessons)
2. i never write "LOL", "SMH" etc
3. not so much into heavy LA-new-agey burning man spiritualist types...in my experience w/people like this it often seems to be a cover for narcissism and insane self-regard bordering on arrogance...(i'm describing a particular type...not all people who are spiritually inclined..i respect true spiritual practice)..
4. i guess in some people's eyes i'm a fake black dude. i was raised by native american indians in a white/latino blue collar suburb...if you're expecting some kind of ethnic adventure i'm not that guy..
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 30–45
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating