Find better matches with our advanced
41 • M • Los Angeles, CA
I’m looking for
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 30–45
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Online now!
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m)
- Body Type
- Agnosticism, but not too serious about it
- Gemini, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Entertainment / Media
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Likes dogs and likes cats
I'm not going to post photos of myself grimacing my way through a deadlift but yeah i workout like most of you here.
don't judge me by my cover...former teenage punk rock dude here. i have a lot in common with some of you gals who don't look at anyone without a beard and/or tattoos..you know..the "silverlake mountain man" or "williamsburg lumberjack"..(looking at you eastside stylist girls with your etsy stores).
would like to find this:
feminine affection..the arts-photography/painting/music/architecture/etc...pineapple...decent reading material..comedy...cruising around with a close friend..physical activity of some kind (i love my workouts..they keep me reasonably sane).
decadence and anarchy...
how a lot of women here still seem freaked out by interracial dating
lately watching bill maher after getting home from a long work day, not so much for maher himself but for his guests..i tend to leave the weekend nights for the 9 to 5ers but i'll go out if the going is good..i tend to like the spontaneous over pre-planned activities..
2. not a fan of "woo-woo" or "woo science." meaning i'm not so much into heavy LA new-agey burning man spiritualist types...in my experience w/people like this it often seems to be a cover for narcissism and insane self-regard bordering on arrogance...(i'm describing a particular type...not all people who are spiritually inclined..i respect true spiritual practice)..
3. i still haven't fulfilled my dream of being the piano player in a brothel
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.