Find better matches with our advanced matching system
25 • M • Austin, IN
- Last Online
- Jul 20
- 6′ 1″ (1.86m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Other, and laughing about it
- Leo, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from high school
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Has cats
Movies- When Savannah Smiles, Lord of The Rings, Captain America, The Dark Knight series of Batman, Tucker and Dale V.S Evil, Patch Adams, Up, Despicable Me and Zombieland
Shows- Outlaw Star, Cowboy Bebop, Berserk, Darker Than Black, Black Lagoon, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagan, House, The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones and My Little Pony Friendship is Magic
Music- Anberlin, AWOL Nation, Atreyu, Armor for Sleep, Bare naked Ladies, Bullet for my Valentine, Brooks & Dunn, B.O.B, Coheed and Cambria, Dave Matthews Band, Drake, Flobots, Gorrilaz, Gotye, Nero, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Rise Against, Trapt, Walk Off The Earth.
Food- Italian, Sushi, Thai.... hell what am I saying, I will eat almost anything but I guess those are guilty pleasures!
3. The Interwebs. I use it on a daily to get all the info I ever need. Google challenges are a common thing among my buds and I.
4. My friends/family. I know these are 2 items but both are equally important. Your only as good as the people you surround yourself with after all.
5. Humor. I love a good laugh and people that I am around MUST enjoy it as well. No one like a stick in the mud, and to that point I laugh at myself equally.
6. Green. Seems weird but I have had to spend time in places where that color does not show up at ALL. It made me realize how much I love seeing trees and grass on a regular basis. I could never voluntarily live in a barren wasteland.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 18–27
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.