Seriously though, if life were a series of victories, I would define that as handling the unexpected with grace and confidence. At age 10, my family moved from Korea - a major change we didn't anticipate. In college, I studied biology hoping to be a doctor... until I realized that my passion is art. Major change. Biology was rote memorization and formulas - there's always a correct answer. Art is free flowing and up to a critic's opinion. One could not be more different from the other.
Let's see if our biology will create a masterpiece.
favorite movies: rush hour, dumb and dumber, matrix, any Will Ferrel movies.
favorite music: rap, hip-hop, r&b, classical, electronic, house, jpop, kpop.
favorite food: in-n-out, chipotle, taco bell
2. angry birds stuffed animals (I throw em when I'm angry)
3. clean white socks
4. custom ordering at in-n-out (I usually get 3x2, no salt)
5. fast cars
6. 100lb dumbbells at the gym. I know you girls go to the gym and wonder, who the hell uses those freakin' gorilla sized dumbbells? well, I do!
I'm vegetarian but I eat chicken, beef, and pork... but not fish! because it's disgusting! how do you know when fish goes bad? it smells like fish either way. ok, I'm not a vegetarian obviously and I actually eat fish sometimes. I just like to say the word vegetarian.
- you like looooong walks on the beach, I literally mean that, I like walking long distances.
- you look like Cindy Crawford during her hey days, not her now.
- you have a physique of Mrs. Olympia, look that up if you don't know what that is because I just eliminated 99.9% of you.
- your goal in life is to drive a Ferrari or a Lamborghini.
- if you truly believe in big foot and UFO's.