Maybe the rock-star lifestyle would be fun, but I don't want to live that life and a girl that's looking for that is not for me. While my story might be Rolling Stone worthy, I do work hard, pay my bills,try to grow as a person every day, and enjoy the company of my friends & family.
I fully don't expect you to message me, I guess if I was getting 20 or 30 messages a day from people I wouldn't have to. Unfortunately real, honest guys like me often get passed over because we don't stand out among the hundreds on here trying to find a date by sending out the same message to hundreds of girls. But if you're one of the few that are reading this to actually meet someone you like, here are some of the things that make me unique;
- I take any opportunity to go travel the world having been to 19 countries on 5 different continents.
- I enjoy the outdoors and summited Rainier this summer.
- I have a stable career programming and doing project work for GE.
- I enjoy learning how things worms and I program and prototype electronics as a hobby.
- I am going to set foot on every continent before I'm 30.