I have little to no "swag" or "game", but I do have a steady job, a car that almost works (meaning I am stuck using a bike and the light rail until I can afford a new transmission), and I don't live with my parents - for the ladies who are turned on by mild financial stability.
Currently single, looking for a casual relationship or friends with benefits type situation - I'm definitely not looking for a serious relationship where we're expected to become integral parts of each others lives and act like we're gonna be together forever - but I'm not into random meaningless hookups with people I barely know either, so I prefer a casual relationship or friends with benefits situation, where we like each other, care about each other, have fun together, and maybe a little sexytime when/if the chemistry is right, but we both still have our own lives, and won't die if we're not together 24/7.
Until I figure how to write a more in-depth intro without sounding incredibly cheesy, I'll just list whatever pops in my head:
- I'm kind of a giant. 6'5" and around 285lbs - a little more meat on my bones than I'd like, but still in good enough shape that I can bike 12 miles every day going to work and back. And as long as I'm on the subject of bigness, I would like to say that I am totally down with girls of all sizes - as far as looks go, all I really need is a pretty face.
- While I'm a very friendly guy on the personal level with my friends, I strongly dislike the general public - Ron Swanson from "Parks and Recreation" is about a 99% match for me - For that reason, I'm not very big into bars or clubs.
- Even though I'm stuck in the middle of the city, I love the outdoors, camping, hiking, just hanging out in the wilderness in general where I can be away from all the hassle and business of society. I'm a natural outdoorsman having grown up in a rural Massachusetts where the most exciting thing we had to do was pull apart beaver dams, and I have an incredible MacGyver-like ability to improvise. No matter what the problem is, I can fix practically anything with coat hangars, push pins, and aluminum foil.
- I'm a pretty funny guy, but I can't be funny intentionally. My comedy mostly comes from me just saying what's on my mind, and not having much of a filter between my mind and my mouth. I may be a bit crude, but I'm always honest.
- Despite being generally considered kind of a hardass, I'm a total cat person and general animal lover. My cats, Hashbrown and Duke Armstrong, are just some of the cutest fucking cats you'll ever meet and I love the shit out of them.
- I have a pretty big nerdy side, I love learning. I can get lost on wikipedia for hours reading about space and astrophysics, I love anything about Cold War history, Norse mythology is totally badass, and I think Chernobyl would be the coolest place on earth to visit. I love video games from all eras and all sorts of genres.
- I know lots of people say it, but I truly do not care what others think of me. I accept that people are just too different for everyone to get along, so why pretend I'm anything different than who I am? I am 100% real all the time, my feeling is that if you like me, then great, maybe I'll like you too and we'll get along without anyone having to pretend to be anyone they're not, and if you don't like me, then that's fine too, we can go our separate ways, not everyone is going to like each other, why get upset over a known fact of society?