Find better matches with our advanced
27 • Bear, DE • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 24–31
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Today – 4:52pm
- 6′ 2″ (1.88m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Agnosticism, and laughing about it
- Pisces, and it’s fun to think about
- Working on university
- Banking / Finance
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs
music- anything. I'm pretty sure I have a pandora playlist for every kind of music out there from Jason Aldean to Avicii to Skillet to Jimmy Eat World.
Books- I read a lot of Philosophy. Kant, Nietzche, Augustine are some of my favorites. I minored in Literature so I've had a taste of everything and like a lot of russian literature too; Anne Karennia (pretty sure I spelled that wrong though) War and Peace, Crime and Punishment.
Tuesday's with Morrey, the series "A song of fire and ice", Rook, Ender's Game.
2) Peanut Butter - I don't know what I would do if George Washington Carver had never been born.
3) Gym - Mostly because it is open 24/7 which means I can always blow off steam.
4) Memories - Sometimes they are all we have.
5) Under Armor - What was life like before they made clothing breath?
6) Singing - God gave me the soul of a singer, unfortunately not the voice to match it. Any problems take them up with him. Mean while I got a song on my lips.
Also things like why guys like Edward Cullen can say things in movies but if a real guy said that stuff the girl would think he was a creeper?
Why people feel the need to ride side by side on a two lane road? One of you needs to speed up!
Why do people say things like "that is not a word!"? And then two years latter you see it in the dictionary. Think about that.
I still have a couple months left in the dessert so really anyone who is ok with just talking until I get home. *The best relationships resemble a friendship*
Also if you feel the need to go to the bar every weekend then it probably wouldn't work. Bars are nice, but there are other things to do besides getting drunk.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.