Find better matches with our advanced matching system
29 • M • Pittsburgh, PA
- Last Online
- Today – 4:56am
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m)
- Body Type
- Leo, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from two-year college
- Rather not say
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
I'm actually more of a magazine person. Most of what I have in that respect is on photography, photoshop, and other nerd items. When I do get to a book, it tends to be about zombies or mythology.
I am a big Wes Anderson fan. I also do watch a lot of horror films (I was born into a zombie family...literally) and films from Magnet/Magnolia (Goon, the Host, Tucker & Dale vs Evil to name a few). Bonus points if you know Murder Party.
My music tastes varies quite a bit. I listen to almost anything. Lately I've been listening to a ton of Echo & the Bunnymen, Chris Bell, and Chris Isaac.
Shrimp, Bacon, Salmon, Cod, Calamari, and whatever. I can be a picky eater, but I eat weird stuff that most people don't eat...like calamari. I also make some awesome mashed potatoes.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 21–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
2. I'm not a religious person at all. If that's you're cup of tea, awesome and keep it up. I, however, may not be the person for you. Just trying to save you time.
3. I do freelance as a photographer and tend to have cameras with me regularly. If you do not like photos, you may hate me.
4. If you know what my "I spend a lot of time thinking about" is from.
Please be within or near the Pittsburgh region as well.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.