Being widowed has given me a new perspective on life, giving me an appreciation for the "now" - a chance to "smell the roses". I've started to travel within the USA, and have built a "bucket list" of places I want to see and things I'd like to do (with someone special). Hopefully, I'll be able to check off as many things as possible from this list which includes the following regions/areas/sites/cities:
1. Great Britain and Ireland
2. Germany and Scandinavia
3. Australia and New Zealand
4. Patagonia (Argentina and Chile)
5. Hawaii (all islands)
6. Hong Kong, Bejing, and the Great Wall.
7. The Galapagos Islands
8. California (with a road trip from SD to SF on the PCH)
(I love the region, and recharge my batteries there.)
10. The Pacific Northwest (Washington & Oregon).
11. Yellowstone National Park.
12. The Grand Canyon
Most of all, I'm a person who tries to take a positive view of life - even when the world is crashing down around me. No, I am not a Pollyanna - I am a realist. It is this general faith that things are not terminal that helps me make it through the day.
ps: If you like what you see, don't wait for me to write you.
I don't bite --- but if you'd like, I'll nibble. :-)