Find better matches with our advanced
matching system

—% Match
—% Enemy

beckyogg

25 Milwaukee, WI Woman

Woman

I’m looking for

  • Everybody
  • Ages 19–34
  • Near me
  • For new friends

My Details

Last Online
Jul 25
Orientation
Straight
Ethnicity
White
Height
5′ 4″ (1.63m)
Body Type
Curvy
Diet
Strictly anything
Smokes
No
Drinks
Rarely
Drugs
Sometimes
Religion
Atheism, and somewhat serious about it
Sign
Aquarius, and it’s fun to think about
Education
Working on university
Job
Student
Income
Relationship Status
Seeing Someone
Relationship Type
Offspring
Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
Pets
Likes dogs and has cats
Speaks
English (Fluently), Spanish (Poorly), French (Poorly)

Similar Users

My self-summary
Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
I'm a college student at UW-Milwaukee, majoring in Psychology and considering a minor in Criminal Justice. I spend a fair amount of time messing around on my laptop while cuddling with my cat, although I've been known to go out with friends on occasion. I'm not a big partyer, to be honest, and I have a tendency to be a bit shy. I've been going out and doing things with my boyfriend sfitty, but when I'm on my own I usually stay in and relax.

I'm best friends with turandot8289. She probably knows me better than I know myself.

I like to think that I'm a funny person, but a lot of my humor depends on people being just a tad weird. What you have to understand is that I am very rarely completely serious about anything. Also, I use humor as a psychological defense mechanism, but we won't get into that.

Also, I'm a goon at somethingawful.com.

I am melodic, abnormal, and humanitarian
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
I'm going to school at UW-Milwaukee right now. I'm trying to get out and make more friends, since I've never been particularly good at that. I suppose right now I'm just enjoying living on my own and getting to know myself and who I want to be.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
Singing, or so I've been told. Whether or not I'm any good, I love to do it. I also write on occasion, largely just for fun. Art, similarly, is more of a hobby than anything, although I've done a fair amount of painting and drawing.
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
I has the boobies.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
Books:I don't read nearly as much as I used to, and I kind of regret it. Now I spend my time surfing the internet when before I'd have been reading books. My dad introduced me to Tolkien at a very young age (3 or 4 years old) and started reading to me before bed when I was 6. The Lord of the Rings, A Game of Thrones, A Clash of Kings, A Storm of Swords, A Feast for Crows, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, the Wheel of Time series, anything by Terry Pratchett, Tolkien, Stephen King, George R.R. Martin, Christopher Moore, the list of books and authors goes on.

Movies: I like the usual geeky classics like Blazing Saddles, Young Frankenstein, Dr. Strangelove, This Is Spinal Tap, and others of that ilk. I like anime to a certain extent, too, although I hardly watch it very often. I mostly like high-quality stuff by Miyazaki or things put out by Ghibli Studios. Naruto can go suck a dick. The Lord of the Rings, O Brother Where Art Thou?, Mystery Science Theater 3000, Scary Movie, Psycho, anything Monty Python I also love horror movies, be they good or bad. Zombie movies in particular are pretty awesome. Zombieland, Shaun of the Dead, and Night of the Living Dead are good examples. I don't like movies that rely too much upon gore, though. The Saw movies and Hostel are good examples of what I DON'T like. Romantic Comedies also kind of annoy me; they're really not my thing. I also enjoy action movies, although only the truly good ones stick in my mind.

Music: I love all sorts of music, but what I listen to most is indie and classic rock and metal. Not that I can necessarily tell you anything about who does what songs, but it's what I enjoy. Pink Floyd, Opeth, Bruce Springsteen, The Who, The Beatles, Nine Inch Nails, Emperor, Crosby Stills and Nash, Blue Man Group, The New Pornographers, :Wumpscut:, Ben Folds, Jonathan Coulton, Moonsorrow Like I said, my tastes are all over the place.

Food: ahi tuna, Krispy Kreme doughnuts, chocolate malts, pumpkin pie, pork fried rice, root beer, cheeseburgers, Italian, Indian, Chinese

TV Shows: Metalocalypse, Soap, Arrested Development, Firefly, House MD, Castle, Game of Thrones I used to watch The Simpsons a lot, but in the past few years it's really gone downhill. Criminal Minds is a highly entertaining (if hugely inaccurate) portrayal of what I'd like to do as a career.
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
my voice
books
a warm bed
a computer w/ internet
my cat
my love, sfitty
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
atheism vs. agnosticism, psychology, growing up, how to con the world into giving me a free ride, cooking, my boyfriend
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
Probably spending time with my boyfriend. Possibly going out with friends. Possibly sitting at home surfing the net or reading a novel that will most assuredly be at least 250 pages long.
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
I have Cystic Fibrosis and some other related (and un-related) health problems going on. It doesn't stop me from being a cool person to hang out with, though.
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
I guess if you want to be my friend or something. Or just want to have an interesting conversation, whatever.

Also, messaging me for cybersex is pointless. Especially since there's(at least) a 95% chance my boyfriend is better than you. The other 5% is the likelihood that you are equally good, but because my boyfriend actually lives with me he's still got a significant advantage.