Find better matches with our advanced
37 • South Jordan, UT • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 20–48
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- May 24
- 6′ 3″ (1.91m)
- Body type
- Mostly anything
- Agnosticism, but not too serious about it
- Virgo, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from masters program
- Sales / Marketing
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English, Spanish
1. Lolita - Nabokov, Vladimir
2. The Omnivore's Dilemma - Pollan, Michael
3. Blood Meridian - McCarthy, Cormac
4. The Dreamfighter And Other Creation Tales - Hughes, Ted
5. What Is the What - Eggers, Dave
6. Physics of the Impossible - Kaku, Michio
and a ton more. I enjoy reading
Synecdoche, New York
Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind
I need to start watching more TV because I don't really have a list of favorite shows
I beat my favorite songs to death till I can't stand them. This list switches out all the time. I like all music so any genre has the possibility of being listened to 20x in one day by me.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.