Find better matches with our advanced
24 • M • Allston, MA
I’m looking for
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 19–26
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Today – 3:48am
- 5′ 4″ (1.63m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Other, and laughing about it
- Cancer, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from university
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and dislikes cats
-If you asked me what my favorite book is, I'd say "IT" by Stephen King.
-If we went out for brunch, I would order hash with 2 eggs OE and homefries, douse the whole thing in ketchup, and scarf it down with such ferocity that you'd think I was being rude if it weren't for my impeccable table manners.
-If we were scanning through Netflix, and I saw Clerks was on, I'd insist we watch it, knowing full well that you were a girl and that you wouldn't find it particularly funny.
-I'm not really up to date with today's popular shows, but if I were to start catching up, I'd be all about Breaking Bad.
-Of the last 5 concerts I've been to, all of them have been metal shows. Queens of the Stone Age was my favorite, followed by the Melvins. Buzz Osbourne's hair is REAL.
1. Ketchup- I couldn't love a human baby as much as I love ketchup
2. Guitar- MY FRIEND STILL HAS MY SHITTY FENDER ACOUSTIC
3. Beer- I was actually straight-edge for 6 whole months, but it's better this way
4. Tissues- I blow my nose loudly and often
5. Gym with Squat Rack- I'd rather not lift at all than squat in a smith machine
6. Pencil and Notebook- I generate a lot of notes, mostly random and philosophical in nature
my handiwork takes the shape of something an actually skilled person would produce.
I take great pride in the fact that a lot of my close friends ask for my perspective on a lot of different things.
Yes, I'm also a bit of a perfectionist, but getting better at taking a more balanced, realistic approach to life.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.