* I seek out counterculture, but Chili's is one of my favorite restaurants.
* I grew up in Texas but quite liberal.
* I'm still liberal in Texas, but don't really like Austin.
* I have a master's degree, but my dream job would involve outdoor manual labor.
* I'm Indian, but like old country music.
* I believe in poetic license, but not microbrews (domestic, light much preferred).
I also like people, and believe there is nothing more important than being kind. I always say 'thank you' and 'excuse me', even to the rudest. I cannot bring myself to be harsh to a waiter, even if he's terrible. Though - I can be forward and masculine, but I try not to forget that everyone out there has a mother; I'm nice, but real.
I like to travel. A lot. Preferably with a loose itinerary and no checklists. I'm at over 65 countries currently.
My celebrity doppelgänger is Mark Ruffalo. They say.
I'm fun. Or at least create it. I find tension and nervousness completely unnecessary. If we meet, let's let that be the tone.