Find better matches with our advanced matching system
27 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 6:22pm
- 6′ 2″ (1.88m).
- Body Type
- Mostly vegetarian
- When drinking
- Atheism and somewhat serious about it
- Cancer but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from med school
- Less than $20,000
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- English (Fluently), French (Okay), German (Fluently), Turkish (Poorly), Spanish (Okay)
besides, doing "serious science" in cancer research, and studying languages
teaching people how to save their own and others' lifes as a 1st Aid instructor
spending hours on researching about irrelevant things
doing nerdy stuff - and then finding out what went wrong...
Albert's Molecular Cell Biology - I really enjoyed it ;-)
more to come....
Massive Attack, Spank Rock, Alt-J, Radiohead, Portishead, Bent, ...
System of a Down, Bullet for my Valentine, Enter Shikari, Six Feed Under, NACA7, some other mosh-pit-able tunes...
what to do next
where life will carry me
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 20–31
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends