Find better matches with our advanced matching system

—% Match
—% Enemy


44 M Austin, TX

My Details

Last Online
Today – 6:58am
5′ 10″ (1.78m)
Body Type
Strictly anything
Agnosticism, but not too serious about it
Leo, but it doesn’t matter
Graduated from university
Relationship Status
Relationship Type
Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
Likes dogs and likes cats
English, French (Poorly)

Similar Users

My self-summary
Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.

Been in Austin a few years now and have become so sophisticated that I only say "y'all" once in a while. Ok, so I'm a bit of cut-up, but hey, it's always sincere.

When I'm not perfecting my profile, I'm attending a film festival or writing or acting in a weekend "guerrilla-filmmaking" contest (the last one was a zombie short!) or theater. Other times, it's catching some roller derby. I travel often, usually for outdoorsy stuff. Let's go!

If you're fun-loving, curious, a little bit punk rock and love an adventure, let's do this! ...and geeking out over movies at the Alamo Drafthouse is a great way to start!
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
Hiking on some mountain somewhere not in Texas frequently during the summer.

I'm not much of a musician, but I'm kind of in a band...or I'm part of something kind of like a band... I can explain.

Have a very amateur music studio at the house. Hosting BBQs and backyard grindhouse movie nights.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
...around 9pm
...Halloween tricks
...driving courteously
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
Always smiling and kind of a ham
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
Books, mostly non-fiction. Currently reading Freefall, The Big Short and Methland. Recent reads are Game Change and Under the Banner of Heaven. Into Thin Air. Jon Krakauer is a favorite.

Music: Queen, Fugazi, Public Enemy, New Order, Cro Mags, Teenage Fanclub, Joy Division, Fear, old WaxTrax stuff, Yes, Marvin Gaye, Curtis Mayfield, Uncle Tupelo, Arcade Fire, Wilco. 70s stuff. Metal. The 90s, meh. Have lots of musician friends so hit live shows pretty often.

Movies: Coens, Tarantino, Cronenberg, Cuaron, Guillermo del Toro are fave directors. Some flicks are Kill Bill, Children of Men, Fargo, City of God, Oldboy, Henry V, Pan's Labyrinth, Boogie Nights, Vampire's Kiss, Let the Right One In. At the Arbor Cinema and Violet Crown a lot. Documentaries. Yeah, I'm kind of a film nerd...but I love horror movies too! (90% of it is really bad. I like the other 10%).

I'm typically kind of anti-TV, but gotta say there's some great drama the last few years. Breaking Bad and House of Cards are just brilliant. Battlestar Galactica was magnificent. The Walking Dead I geek out pretty hard. Sanford and Son is an old favorite. TEDTalks are cool too.
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
A project
scary movies
"kick the hell back" time
giving my brothers a hard time (I have FOUR!)
breakfast at Kerbey Lane
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
70s movies
the next project
Finding cheap flights
marriage equality
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
Sometimes, wiped out and just hide. Usually, it's a quick nap then on to a movie or film festival, happy hour or improv... or hopping on a plane for a last minute trip.
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
I had shoulder surgery a while back and it's not quite 100% yet. Date ideas like trapeze, parkour, knife fighting all sound great! ...but gotta ease off a bit. :(
I’m looking for
  • Girls who like guys
  • Ages 34–44
  • Near me
  • Who are single
  • For new friends, long-term dating
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
You're rad as hell, a nice person and want to get the hell off OkCupid!