this means I work a lot of evenings & overnights so you may never actually see me if we start dating
THINGS I DO OUTSIDE OF WORK:
- sit outside and read
- surf the internet
- talk to my friends
- try to discover which frozen pizza is best
- drink a lot of coffee
I follow the instructions on the Bud Light Lime Lime-A-Rita can and enjoy it over ice. So I'm good at being told what to do!
Authors: Pratchett, French, Flynn, Wodehouse, Tartt. On my "To Read" list: Vonnegut, Pynchon, Atwood.
Flicks: Die Hard, Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure, Men In Black, documentaries about cool/weird stuff, Indiana Jones and whatever, westerns, Escape From New York. I saw The Expendables 2 in theaters and will tell you all about it (but only if you ask).
TV Shows: RuPaul's Drag Race, Archer, Broad City, Twin Peaks, Parks & Rec, Party Down, The Wire, Bob's Burgers, Always Sunny, Law & Order (Briscoe/Green era), Wilfred, OITNB, TNG, DS9, Married With Children. Next on the list: Deadwood.
Eats: Bolognese in the style of my momma, sandwiches on seriously hearty bread, spinach salads. I think I'm going to join a CSA eventually.
Podcasts (MBMBaM, JJGO, Reply All, etc), outlaw country, 90s dance hits, etc. I don't know. I'll listen to just about anything. I'm also very into Huey Lewis & The News' "The Power of Love" so there's that.
- a pen (current favorite is the Pilot Precise V5 - i've got a pink one that i use on all official office paperwork)
- bagels (everything > whole wheat everything > sourdough > poppyseed > all the rest of the bagels > salt)
- the last five minutes of free bird (deal with it)
- a big old coat in the winter or some handmade shorts in the summer
- a big old mug to pour coffee into (i take it with milk or half+half, no sugar - sorry if that's a dealbreaker)
- Should I move to the island of cats?
- How many cups of coffee is too many?
- What are the best dog breeds (not the best dogs, because the best dogs are shelter pups)?
(labs and retrievers who wear bandannas > shibas and corgis > other dogs)
Or eating pizza and watching Netflix at home. I can always go out on Saturday if I want.
You want to go and drink cocktails with me at 8pm and then drink beers at 11pm and eat pizza at 1am and then maybe get another beer.
You can teach me some yoga.
You love animals a whole bunch. Definitely message me if you have a great dog that I can play with (maybe even wrassle???).
You've got a sense of humor, you're interested in local travel (road trips, train trips, probably not plane trips), you're not allergic to cats.