Find better matches with our advanced matching system
22 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- May 19
- 6′ 1″ (1.85m).
- Body Type
- Strictly anything
- Atheism and laughing about it
- Libra but it doesn’t matter
- Working on college/university
- Less than $20,000
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and has cats
- English (Fluently)
mclethin Portland, Oregon less kinky
BasedSlangYayo Gresham, Oregon more modern
someguy19910 Portland, Oregon less organized
edg182 Vancouver, Washington less desiring of sex
Juvenium Portland, Oregon more attentive
Fantastic_Sam Portland, Oregon cruder
chrisneff88 Portland, Oregon more modern
chron_travolta Portland, Oregon less kinky
I'm learning to play bass guitar. I like stringed instruments, but I really like the sound of bass, so... bass guitar. I think eventually I want to get an upright bass.
I'm also really, REALLY good at botching my own signature.
I read an article that said guys online lie about their height, exaggerating (on average) by two inches, in which case I am 6'3.
I also smile a LOT. It doesn't take much to make me grin like an idiot.
Shows: Mostly 90's / early 2000's stuff. Think Hanna/Barbera and Genndy Tartakovsky and Craig McCracken.
Courage the Cowardly Dog, Powerpuff Girls, Samurai Jack, Dexter's Lab, Cow and Chicken...
Food: Tomato soup and grilled cheese is probably my favorite thing ever. A close second would be macaroni and cheese. I also really, really like fish.
I like exploring with foods, though. Liver and onion, beef tongue, octopus tentacle... I'll pretty much try anything once.
2. Clouds. A lot of people say gloomy grey skies are depressing, but I'm totally the opposite. Grey skies are so calm and relaxing.
3. My cat. He's a huge trouble maker (he takes after me), and he's been with me for 11 years now. He's my little buddy.
4. School! I love going to school and learning new things all the time. Pursuits of the mind, baby.
5-6. I'll come up with something else later.
Going out to the movies, in the rare case where there's something good playing.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 18–22
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating, activity partners
Or if you're just generally a pretty rad person. (Spoiler alert: You're totally rad.)