1. I'm an excellent marksman.
2. Basically, I'm the smartest person you'll ever meet. I enjoy solving differential equations in my head, improvising symmetrical four-part fugues on the Baroque lute, and have memorized the better portion of the Encyclopedia Britannica. But you know, I don't try to like brag about my intelligence or whatever.
3. I'm worshipped as a God in a village somewhere in Sudan. I think I sent them a box of sweaters. Or maybe it was Oreos.
4. Wherever I go, a giggling swarm of gorgeous women tends to follow me.
5. I don't own a car and don't know how to drive. I teleport everywhere. One of the above statements is not true.
Naw, I'm just messing with you guys! I'm not a marksman.
P.S. Oh, and I'm well endowed. Not enormous. Just, nice.
P.P.S. You'll have to forgive me if I'm very forward. No, seriously. If you don't, we won't get along. Also, you'll need a sense of humor, and be well trained to use it.