That being said (and if you're still with me) I'll break it down:
- Travel. Yes, I know, everyone says they like to travel and everyone thinks they're Earnest Hemingway. But I can't avoid writing it. At least two months a year I'm out seeing the world: South America, Central America, Europe, and just last month India. Sorry it's not original. But I'm addicted.
- I'm a geek. Big time. Not in a way that's off-putting I assure you. I don't eat paste. My fly is zipped and I don't have a segue. I mean it in the most endearing sort of way as in "I unapologetically like what I like despite it's aesthetic." As in: I like comic books, heavy nerd boardgaming and yes, I have an opinion why Kirk is awesome and why Temple of Doom is the better movie. I don't expect anyone else to be on board with my taste but I don't believe in irony. It's cool because it's cool. End of story.
- I work in television and I really love what I do. Not every day, and not all the time. But often I work on projects that make it a pleasure to go in in the morning.
- My dog is my buddy. Not my only friend because that would be depressing but it's the best part of the day when I come home and he greets me at the door.
- I'm an atheist and a liberal. Maybe people out there that would call me a "socialist"? I honestly don't think that's the case, because I veer quite far from that. But I believe that global warming is a real thing, dinosaurs existed, and that it's not weird for a man to marry another man and a woman to marry another woman.
- I'm happy. Most of the time.
- I think Kurt Russel is great in just about everything and I don't care what you say. Big Trouble in Little China? Yes please.