Unfortunetly I never seem to have enough time for reading these days.
Another set of favorites is movies; specifically sci-fi and comic movies are a true love! Avengers is awesome and Joss always knows how to write a story that I can't stop watching.
2. Games: This feels like a little bit of a "cheaty" answer since so many type of games exist and I like so many of them.
3. Art: I saw a sign that said "LIFE WITHOUT ART IS STUPID" and I agree.
4. Movies: What can I say, there are endless possibilities!
5. Food: I'm not talking the sustenance kind, but the experiance kind. Warm out of the oven breads, fresh butter veggies, rare steak or French Silk Pie. Decadence and delight all in one phenominal experience.
6. Sex: Certainly not the procreating sort. ;-)
Also only message me if you are totaly ok with meeting someone who is poly and has a life partner (that is also on Okcupid) and doesn't keep dating away from her.