Find better matches with our advanced matching system
23 / F / Bisexual / Seeing Someone
- Last Online
- Dec 9
- Body Type
mis__shapes Melbourne, Australia more organized
mah-lee Melbourne, Australia more spiritual
cassiopeiate Melbourne, Australia more extroverted
staircasewidth Melbourne, Australia more aggressive
Lis-Marie Melbourne, Australia more loving
helenaregina Melbourne, Australia kinkier
writewriteright Melbourne, Australia more literary
Oliviabthecat Melbourne, Australia more aggressive
* growing small plants
* eating sandwiches
* all things popcorn
* refilling water bottles under too-low taps
* sitting on the floor
* scruffy shoes
* scruffy hair
i have waited my whole life to have scruffy hair
Love & Death, 1975
Female Trouble, 1974
A Woman Under the influence, 1974 (this one is crying)
Benny & Joon, 1993
Last Life in the Universe, 2003
I Heart Huckabees, 2004
Romy and Michele's High School Reunion, 1997
The Simpsons, Adventure Time, Ren & Stimpy, Bob's Burgers, Daria, Freaks & Geeks, The Regular Show
neelix, nicolas jarr, scruffy cds from op shops that look like they are from yer friend's gig on the weekend, happy hardcore.
Ólafur Arnalds, Ólöf Arnalds,
Sóley ("I drown when I see you").
five-star songs, so good it hurts.
THE PLANT (journal)
is my favourite at the moment
actually, i guess it would be:
*other people (sometimes) *access to new information *space *keeping some kind of record/documentation
* feeling something (not being numb)
& that everything is weird.
what to focus on.
I'm really interested in stuff that makes me cry.
- Guys and girls who like bi girls
- Ages 18–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends
like i dunno maybe you want to do these things with someone:
* walk around for a day (or ride bikes) and fill your pockets with little bits of foliage. but not bits that disrupt the rest of the plant.
* find memories that you want to bury and then write them down and literally bury them. or objects with memories. or even good memories that you want to remember, and planting them near some place you like.
(planting vs. burying)
* make clothes that have especially large pockets.
* put lunch in the especially large pockets.
* swap lunch.
* draw on skin.
* think about socks & vessels & cutlery & etiquette & non-etiquette.
* have a medium-term thing that you really want to do that i also really want to do & motivate eachother on difficult days.
* look at the same information for the first time and talk about it.
* pretend to be characters from movies by researching and doing the things they do and wearing their make-up and drinking their drinks.
* meet, and immediately spend a week together constantly, and then never see eachother again.
* something like that.