Fine. I've never lost my keys. I'm joking somewhere around 80% of the time, but I wouldn't mind meeting someone willing to get serious. I'm trying to prove that dry wit and sincerity are not mutually exclusive. Yes, I have to prove I have a dry wit first. Oh, stop it.
I'm often told that I don't seem like I'm from New York (I am). I love this city, but that's high praise.
Oh, and when I recently asked a date how I was different from my profile, she paused and said, "I thought you'd be ... meaner." So sorry to disappoint.
I'm a copywriter at an ad agency. I'll spare you a Mad Men joke. I love what I do.
Those are my skills? The hell have I been doing?
Shows: I watch a lot of sports, but I've been known to enjoy watching Stacy and Clinton have a laugh about how much better looking they are than the poor woman they brought on their show. I like when they go into her closet and theatrically trash everything. Like you'd waste that many good hangers.
Music: I ostensibly bought the Jersey Boys soundtrack for my parents, but we all know who got the most mileage out of that thing.
2. Pio Pio -- It's basically Peruvian crack. Actually Peruvian crack is probably actual crack. Their chicken is awesome, is what I'm saying.
3. Gummi Bears -- there's a point where you start bringing gummi bears into the cab on the way to the bar that you realize you may have a problem. By "you" I mean "I."
4. My Jay Sean Pandora station that also plays Breaking Benjamin, Killswitch Engage, etc. -- which you know I've been working on for years because no one has started a Jay Sean Pandora station since 2010.
5. Turkey, yogurt, eggs, cottage cheese, baby spinach, baby carrots -- Let's just say it's not the most creative weeknight menu at the Blanquito Mansion.
6. My New York Mets pajama pants -- but we're not really at that stage yet, are we?
Also a lifelong Mets and Knicks fan -- proof of my dedication to long-term relationships under the most trying of circumstances.
...you need a freelance goalkeeper.
...fitness is important to you.
...you've never looked at a guy and said, "those jeans aren't skinny enough."
...you're on here in good faith. And by that I think I mean, if you're at least allowing for the possibility of meeting someone you actually like.