- When I eat with a fork and knife, I don't put my knife down to switch with my fork.
- I like films that make you wonder who the bad guy is.
- People refuse to believe that I'm shy or introverted, but spoiler alert: I'm shy and introverted.
- If I were to describe myself in one word, sybaritic would be it.
- Many of my friends believe my ideal weekends are adventurous: e.g., sailing in 15+ kn TWS, trekking a rainforest, surfing some exotic locale, sky diving, motorcycling, etc. While I enjoy those things, my ideal weekends are actually indoors.
- I sometimes enjoy gender normative role-reversals.
- I kick ass at racing video games.
- I don't like soy sauce.
**In mid-2013, I started a relationship with fellow adventurer, romantic, and geek extraordinaire out2munch, and for a while, we kept things traditionally monogamous. However, being consensually and consciously slutty at the core, we're starting to date others both separately and together. Caution: I think that every relationship requires that the persons involved feel special, appreciated, and valued, so my non-monogamy is a lot of things, but emotionally or intellectually casual they are not (just in case slutty was distracting).**
"Well, I believe in the soul, the cock, the pussy, the small of a woman's back, the hanging curve ball, high fiber, good scotch, that the novels of Susan Sontag are self-indulgent, overrated crap. I believe Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone. I believe there ought to be a constitutional amendment outlawing Astroturf and the designated hitter. I believe in the sweet spot, soft-core pornography, opening your presents Christmas morning rather than Christmas Eve and I believe in long, slow, deep, soft, wet kisses that last three days.”