Find better matches with our advanced
matching system

—% Match
—% Enemy

blips1227

36 M Venice, CA

I’m looking for

  • Girls who like guys
  • Ages 23–38
  • Near me
  • For long-term dating, short-term dating

My Details

Last Online
Today – 12:54am
Orientation
Straight
Ethnicity
White
Height
6′ 3″ (1.91m)
Body Type
Average
Diet
Mostly anything
Smokes
No
Drinks
Socially
Drugs
Never
Religion
Agnosticism, but not too serious about it
Sign
Aquarius, but it doesn’t matter
Education
Graduated from university
Job
Income
Relationship Status
Single
Relationship Type
Offspring
Pets
Has dogs
Speaks
English (Fluently), Sign Language (Poorly)

Similar Users

My self-summary
Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
I like to be around positive, happy people who don't take themselves too seriously. Loyalty and honesty are a must, of course.

It's possibly unhealthy how much I love my dogs. I love all dogs that don't maul me, to be honest.

Someone who is genuine and excited about life interests me.

Nobody is perfect, but if you aren't trying to be the best you that you can be, how can you expect someone else to be excited about you? Although I often fall short, my goal is always to be the best person I can.

I'm constantly cracking jokes. I'm funny 90% of the time. The other 10% I like to call 'endearing.'

Physical attraction is underrated. If you aren't attracted to someone, no matter how great of friends you are, that's all you'll ever be. I love my friends, but being truly passionate about someone is what relationships are about. I don't want to sleep with my buddy.

I have a car and a motorcycle (a cruiser not a sport bike), but I rarely drive the car. The danger of the bike is less likely to kill me than an aneurism from sitting in traffic.

I like sports, all sports. Except NFL football. I love NFL football. If you do too, great. If not, that's cool too.

If you don't love and respect creative arts, we probably won't get along.

I'm just trying to meet some cool new people to add to my life. If it becomes something significant, awesome, that's the goal. If not, that's OK too. For now, let's just grab a coffee. Or ice cream. I love ice cream.
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
Taking my dog to the dog park. Writing. Eating. Drinking. Blowing your mind with my exciting adventures.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
Juicing (Not steroids. Carrots and the like.)
Making people laugh.
Being a bit of a smartass (but in an endearing way, I promise)
Picking out clothes for women. Perhaps I'm a gay man trapped in a straight man's body.
Fitting lots of stuff into a small space. I've moved a lot.
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
I'm kind of tall.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
I don't watch a ton of TV, but the shows I do watch, I watch religiously. Current favorites are Breaking Bad, Dexter, Boardwalk Empire, and Treme. The Wire is my all time favorite. If you like these shows, we probably will get along.

I don't listen to music enough, but when I do, I love pretty much everything except house music and metal. I absolutely love to go see live music, especially funk. So much fun.
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
My dog.
My phone - unhealthy I know.
Nature near my home.
Good friends.
TED talks.
Freedom in all forms.
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
How so many of the best screenwriting teachers are not good writers themselves.
OKCupid awards and why I don't have any. Aren't my pictures pretty enough? I try so hard to be pretty for you, and for what?
-Update: I now have some awards (thank you bestowers) but selfishly want more. I still don't feel pretty.
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
Bro, like, out with my bros, wearing Ed Hardy, wearing lots of cologne, drinking vodka Red Bulls, bro. What are you doing, bro? Bro?
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
I once dropped my motorcycle on my leg by being careless, and was trapped until a small Mexican woman came along and saved me. It was not at all embarrassing.
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
you read something here you connected to, and think we'd have fun spending time together. Or if you found a bag of money. Either one.