Find better matches with our advanced
30 • Arvada, CO • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 26–34
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 11:37am
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m)
- Body Type
- Atheism, and laughing about it
- Working on masters program
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Strictly monogamous
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Has dogs
- English (Fluently)
For fun, I like to go out for beers on weeknights and go play in the mountains on the weekends. Camping, hiking, skiing, snowshoeing, 4x4ing, mountain biking, motorbiking. I also enjoy scuba diving, but there isn't much of that in Colorado.
One thing I do NOT enjoy is climbing. If it involves ropes, I don't like it. I will boulder and scramble and enjoy it but I don't do ropes.
Movies: I do not like horror movies. Large explosions are a plus. A plot is preferable. I've liked every Tarantino film I've seen.
Music: Wide variety. Pandora. I avoid country.
Food: I enjoy eating out and prefer restaurants that I've never been to before. I've been known to create some good food of my own from time to time.
Beer: Dark beers, belgians, ambers, anything I haven't tried before.
Something With Wheels (bike, car, etc)
Lately trying to find the best areas to let the dog off leash without getting in trouble.
B) Prepping for weekend adventure
2. You enjoy random drives into the mountains or spontaneous road trips for the weekend.
3. You're smart.
4. You enjoy working on houses.
5. You are spontaneous. i.e. - "Want to go do X? Right now? Great! Let's go. :)"
Do not message me if:
1. You do not like to be outside.
2. You don't like touch and affection.
3. You consider yourself religious.
Cats: Mildly allergic, it's OK as long as they don't get on the bed.
Dogs: If you have a dog that likes to play fetch, that would be wonderful. Mine doesn't understand the 'Retriever' part of her breed.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.