My friends would describe me as someone who is loyal, energetic, loving and visionary. I have been living in the Hudson Valley for about 4 years working in higher ed. I really enjoy what I do and now I am looking to meet new people and potentially find a relationship.
Here are a couple of facts about me:
- I am Dominican and speak English and Spanish.
- I finished grad school and received my masters degree at age 22.
- I am the oldest of 3.
- Huge fan of pop culture and enjoy googling new trends on my spare time.
- I enjoy dancing and being social, but also enjoy a night in drinking wine and playing cards against humanity with friends.
- I LOVE COOKING! I am always finding an excuse to have people that I care about over and cook them dinner.
- The beach is my favorite destination spot! But my favorite season for fashion is the fall.
- I think Stephen Wright is one of the funniest men alive! (Google him, trust me)
- Huge video gamer: Kingdom Hearts. Zelda. Mario, Skyrim, Journey, Smash Bros... You name it, I probably love it!
I have been single for a little while now (no emotional unavailability or hung up on an ex story here!) and looking to find something meaningful. I am looking for someone who's driven, passionate and successful (in their own right. Who am I to determine success in anyone's goals but my own?). I am willing to meet new people so feel free to send me a message.