Find better matches with our advanced matching system
32 • M • Brooklyn, NY
- Last Online
- Jul 15
- 6′ 3″ (1.91m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- When drinking
- Atheism, and laughing about it
- Graduated from law school
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Esperanto (Fluently), German (Poorly)
So here I am. Have an awesome loft apartment and a jobby job -- putting that Georgetown Law degree to good use.
Snowboarding. (former instructor)
Amateur Chef. (I invented the "Twinkie Dog," which became a massive hit at every Fourth of July party.)
Cinema: Sublime, Cerebral
Television: Nihilistic, Parodical
Literature: Sardonic, Existential
1. Curiosity (intellectual and visceral)
2. Savory foods (carnivore!)
3. Holden Beach (annual family vacation since before I was born)
4. Diet Sunkist Orange Soda With Other Natural Flavors (I love you.)
5. Honestly, I can do without pretty much anything. Put me in any situation and I will find a way.
6. THIS. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffCEr327W44)
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 22–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
*Likes bearded dudes
*Partner in crime.
----Otherwise, it's all good.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.