1. I prefer Diet Coke over Diet Pepsi
2. I own two houses
3. I use the word pop and hate the word soda.
4. I make the best grilled cheese sandwich in the Midwest (and with healthy ingredients)
5. I was talked into having a pedicure once. But would rather have spent that money on a massage.
6. I’m an avid darter and have awards and trophies to show for it.
7. I enjoy playing/watching a lot of different sports including basketball, softball, volleyball, golf, tennis to name a few.
8. I currently have no pets but want a French Bulldog.
9. I am well read but instead of reading books, I tend to read articles from various sources.
10. Poor grammar is a turn off to me.
11. I just recently started drinking coffee to get off diet pop. So far so good.
12. I live near the north end of the Olentangy Trail and enjoy riding it anytime the weather is nice.
13. I’m an active stock trader and investor.
14. I was born a Hoosier.
15. I buy Kroger sushi all the time. Something I’m not exactly proud of.
16. I installed three ceiling fans in my living room and it’s like a tornado effect if they’re all on high at once.
17. I have a watch fetish but it’s under control.
18. I once made my own software and sold it on the side.
19. I enjoy The Pub at Polaris. I like their samplers.
20. I won’t eat at buffets but will make exception for some Chinese buffets.
21. I’ve known how to juggle since I was 8.
22. I’m the youngest of four boys.
23. I can kick my foot over my head.
24. I don’t like that there’s not many places to boat in central Ohio.
25. I have not been to Europe but would like to go.