Find better matches with our advanced matching system
63 / M / Straight / Single
Walnut Creek, CA
- Last Online
- Today – 6:08am
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Cancer, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from university
- Rather not say
- Relationship Type
- Has kids, but doesn’t want more
- Likes dogs and likes cats
I'm really good at house painting, both interior and exterior, expecially considering that I'm and accountant!! I inherited the talent from my father, a house painter himself. My skill can be evidenced by several "fixer uppers", my in-laws home, many apartments occupied by my daughters and even my ex-wife's condo!
I've been told by several of my friend that I'm really good at making hamburger patties and then barbequing them. I don't make this stuff up!
I'm really good at detailing cars. First washing them, then cleaning the paint with a clay bar, then comes polishing, waxing and then sealing. And the best part of all, drinking and ice cold beer, preferably a Heineken or an Anchor Steam, and admiring my accomplishment!
I'm really good at being humble so I'll stop now. Thanks you!
1. My mind, especially the ability to think and reason, recalling past memories and wondering about future events.
2. The smell and taste of a strong cup of coffee in the early morning hours, preferably Peet's - Major Dickason's Blend, thank you very much!!
3. Driving fast, just before dawns' early morning light on a deserted California highway near Joshua Tree National Park or on a wide mountain road winding between Highway 101 and the Coast Highway 1, in a Red Porsche 911 Carrera with a tank full of gas, new tires and a properly operating radar detection system!
4. A women who truly loves me despite my faults besides my Mother.
5. Enjoying a nice thick jucie slice of succulent red meat at the House of Prime Rib on Van Ness in San Francisco, accompanied by a glass of their best cabernet, along with smashed potatoes including lots of butter, creamed spinach and a generous portion of uncut horseradish on the side of my plate only because I like to cry when I eat my meat and a beautiful blond, brunette, redhed or black haired female compainion that I met on OkC sitting accross from me, smilling, as she poses the question "Now that we've finished dinner what's for dessert, Sweetie?"
6. And for those of you girls who actually own a TV and don't fast forward through the commercials; the dream of being reincarnated as the "Most Interesting Man in the World" as featured in the Dos Equis Beer advertisments aired on prime time.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 55–63
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.