New! Incognito Mode. Now you can hand-select who sees you on OkCupid. That means total control of your visibility.
Find better matches with our advanced
27 • Saint Charles, MO • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 18–34
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating
- Last online
- Mar 1
- Asian, White
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m)
- Body type
- Mostly anything
- Trying to quit
- Other, and somewhat serious about it
- Gemini, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from university
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Japanese (Okay), Korean (Poorly)
I live my life enjoying the geeky stuff in life such as gaming, anime/manga, and puzzles. Another huge hobby of mine is cars and driving. (amateur racing, explained later)
When I leave the military service, I'll be attending multiple schools to attain my dream of making said car. I'll also be attending other schools to pursue my secondary dream of being a professional driver. (Either racing or stunt driving) Currently, I'm just a grassroots driver for drifting. (Yes, drifting)
For now I'm just enjoying the good life of relaxing with my nerdy side and rarely I'll enjoy a good night life. Nearly finished with my B.S, and I don't even plan on using it whatsoever. Mainly got the degree to kill time because I'm just the type that enjoys expanding my knowledge.
Seriously though, I'm a very seasoned automotive/diesel mechanic so I guess I can say I'm great with that. Also somewhat computer literate when it comes to networking and fixing computer issues. It's pretty amazing what you can learn from googling a large portion of your time.
Sometime in the future I would love to get into playing multiple musical instruments, but I'm not in a hurry for that.
I also have girly small hands, which sometimes bother me because it's too hard to learn the guitar with these stubs.
An amusing thing people notice, is they wonder "what" the hell I am. I've been called so many ethnicity, it's pretty unreal. Just to save you the troubles as my profile says, I'm just plain half white and half Asian.
Honestly don't know how I got attracted to Electronica/Trance/Techno at such a young age (10ish?), but I'm sticking to what I love. (The genre I can't tolerate is country, sorry.)
For rock bands and such, I'd say Hollywood Undead, Blue Stahli, Celldweller, Static X, Korn, Skillet, and others of the same.
Food, well hmm, I love everything when it comes to food. Hell, I suppose you can get my heart with just microwaved pizza rolls. Just, keep me away from celery because that's the only one food I absolutely disagree with.
2. Music - That's pretty much a given
3. Social Stimulation - Fear of being lonely probably.
4. Driving - I've always been a big fan of cars.
5. Education - Always have the urge to learn something new.
6. Sleep - There are just those times I want to relax.
What to buy next on my car, and prevent myself from going broke because of it.
If I'll die single because I don't seem to put much effort into looking for girls. (Don't assume I put less effort in keeping the relationship working, they're two totally different subjects)
-You're going to actually spend more effort rather a very typical "hi/hey/how are you" message.
- You're a gamer, and if not, a car girl. I'm aware that I'm attractive, but I'm normally single because I only want girlfriends that either enjoy cars or games so I'm pretty strict.
- You're just bored, and need someone to talk to. Just because you don't meet my girlfriend requirements doesn't mean I wont be your friend or some random stranger you need to vent to.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.