Last year, I went somewhere new every month. It was a lot of fun and have some great stories from it, but it was not necessarily fulfilling. I've decided to change things up this year. I came up with a list of 2013 goals. Let me know if you have any experience in the following and want to help me out on having an awesome 2013:
- Travel to a new Tropical country. Possibilities are Costa Rica, Philippines, Belize...?
- Refresh my Italian speaking skills - Check
- Learn a martial art (Never a bad thing to have some extra self defense skills, especially if I go to a shady tropical country) - In process
- Learn how to sail - Need to schedule my class
- Figure out a volunteer activity - Any ideas?
- Shoot a gun (Easy gun control advocates. Not being intimidated by them is the goal)
There are more, but these are the only ones that someone else could help out with.
I have a tendency to be incredibly honest and more straight forward than most people can handle, and I'm an old school romantic at heart. I love romantic comedies and really believe that when I meet the right person fireworks will start going off. Maybe not actual fireworks in the sky but fireworks in my head. Yes, that's what I really believe. Why not? You never know when that right person will come along. In the meantime, I'm enjoying my ride through life.