I've lived in 32ish different places in the past 10 years; here are some conversation starters:
- Winning a Michael Jackson dance-a-like contest.
- Having a puppy vomit a goat's head into my lap.
- Cooking and eating a cow's tongue.
- Organizing and winning a human Hungry Hungry Hippos competition.
- Reassembling a broken car with clothes hangers.
- Getting a tree dropped on my head.
- Baking brownies in a clay oven.
- Scaring the hell out of a horror-tour tour guide.
- Conducting a legitimate research project about people stealing spoons.
- Rafting the Nile. Twice.
- Driving the entirety of Route 66.
- Driving the entirety of the I-5.
- Using seaweed-flavored toothpaste for a month.
If you love Bill Murray and terrible puns, we should be friends.