To make this a little more fun, I've decided to list up at the top here some things that I'd normally put in the "The Most Private Thing I'm Willing to Admit" section. Not quite a "self-summary", but hopefully it'll prevent your eyes from glazing over:
- I'm so into efficiency, I tend to drink my vegetables via blender. (Have you ever blended a normal-sized salad and witnessed how little volume the resulting liquid occupies at the bottom of a glass?)
- I'll read and watch anything that has a vampire in it.
- I'm a bit of an Apple fanboy.
- The idea of making multiple trips from the car to my apartment makes me cringe...which leads to toppling stacks of boxes and/or dozens of pounds of bags cutting into my palms. (I admit, this is a clear and embarrassing departure from my earlier claim to adore efficiency)
- Under "Religion" I was going to put Netflix, but that wasn't in the drop down menu.
- I will judge you based on speling and grammer mistakes, so proofread your profile.
- I sometimes hum softly to myself when I'm not paying attention. It's led to awkward looks from coworkers.
- When I'm watching a movie, particularly a scary one, I sometimes exclaim "oh my!" or "don't go in there!". I've tried to stop, but I've found it's as controllable as snoring.
- If you have a picture in your profile of a dog licking your mouth, I don't think we'll be a match.