Find better matches with our advanced
matching system

—% Match
—% Enemy

brad13058

28 M Camarillo, CA

I’m looking for

  • Girls who like guys
  • Ages 19–28
  • Near me
  • For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating

My Details

Last Online
Online now!
Orientation
Straight
Ethnicity
White
Height
5′ 11″ (1.80m)
Body Type
Fit
Diet
Anything
Smokes
No
Drinks
Socially
Drugs
Never
Religion
Atheism, and laughing about it
Sign
Virgo, but it doesn’t matter
Education
Graduated from university
Job
Science / Engineering
Income
Relationship Status
Single
Relationship Type
Offspring
Doesn’t want kids
Pets
Likes dogs and likes cats
Speaks
English, German (Poorly)

Similar Users

My self-summary
Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
Dear visitor,

Hello and welcome. I can promise that you won't be disappointed by this exhilarating read to follow as I have masterfully crafted a profile which perfectly reflects how boldly interesting I am. Rest assured that by its conclusion you will realize that I am as cool as my mother constantly reassures me I am.
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
I do lots of things. A lot of it is structured around continuing my existence comfortably. That's pretty mundane, I know... Sorry.

Seriously though, I work full time in the bioscience industry and I'm working on a masters in mechanical engineering. That's basically what my life is about in the short term. I haven't figured out where I'm going to be in twenty years or anything.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
Increasing entropy all up in this bitch.
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
...that I'm hiding in the bushes... Though I'm getting better at going unnoticed.

I don't really know... I'm lanky and awkward? I guess I've been told I have ridiculously long eyelashes but they seem pretty average to me.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
Books: Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance , Hyperspace and other books by Michio Kaku, A Brief History of Time, Some stuff by Bill Bryson, etc.
I will be honest; I don't read that much. It's not that I'm an illiterate cretin or anything, it's just that my short attention span just isn't conducive to reading. But I listen to a lot of readings when I work out, if that counts... Right, I know it doesn't : (

Movies: The Shawshank Redemption, Adaptation, Boondock Saints, Casablanca, Pulp Fiction, Dr. Strangelove and many others I can't think of.

Music: I don't feel like listing every band I can think of that I like but I'm into classic rock, metal, some indie stuff and a smorgasbord of other stuff. My musical taste doesn't really make sense. I love most music but have strange unjustifiable hatred for certain bands... And hip hop... no, that's completely justifiable, actually.

Food: Good beer. Sushi is pretty awesome, I guess
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
Psht! Things. I'm a minimalist. I don't even have a smart phone and I'm happy about it.
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
I spend about 90% of my time thinking of clever palindromes and the remaining 10% thinking about why I never get laid.

I often lie awake at night wondering how many Ph.D carrying stripper are out there in the world. I bet it's more than zero, but how much more? Who knows!
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
SNORTING COKE FROM THE BLADE OF A KNIFE.
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
...I kidnapped the Lindbergh baby

also, every now and then I steal road signs
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
If you feel like it, but please understand who I am first. I'm not a partier, I don't go clubbing, and I don't give a shit about fashion or anything superficial. I'm an engineering/science nerd who takes almost nothing seriously outside of work & grad school. My free time is spent either being outdoors or staying in and nerding over some stupid project. Basically don't message me expecting me to be someone that will go bar hopping with you. But if you're looking for a dork who listens to Rush and has played DnD but still has automotive grease in his fingernail beds and the grit to trail run 15 miles and love every bit of misery that comes with it, feel free to message me. I can't, however, encourage this in good conscience

With a relative amount of regard,
Brad