2. I have a Ph.D.
3. I'm a homeowner.
I'm in a band: The Mystery Spot See iTunes and Facebook:
4. My band is sorta broken up.
7. I erased #s 5 and 6.
8. I once ran a mile every day for 1,000 days.
9. I'm extremely modest about my accomplishments.
10. I've brushed shoulders with Britney Spears & Miley Cyrus.
11. I can dance like a crazy person (esp. at weddings).
12. I know how to spell 'segue' and 'Gandhi' properly (bet you thought it was 'segway' and 'Ghandi').
13. Harry Potter books, good; Twilight, bad.
14. Star Wars, good; Lord of the Rings, bad.
15. Louie, good; It's Always Sunny, bad.
16. I've lived in Barbados.
17. I've lived in Mexico.
18. In the summer I go commando.
19. I'm hoping to get a job at Dunder Mifflin.
20. I used to teach algebra to 7th graders.
21. I like beach volleyball.
22. Instead of hangin' at the club on a Friday night, I'd rather play indoor volleyball.
23. This list isn't as funny as I thought it was going to be.
24. I enjoy doing Mensa quizzes.
25. I really like Judd Apatow's comedy: The 40-Year-Old Virgin, This is 40, Knocked Up, Superbad, Undeclared, Freaks and Geeks.
26. I've been to Costa Rica.
27. I'm PADI certified for SCUBA diving.
28. I love playing spades and hearts (and euchre).
29. I really like the stand up of Demetri Martin and Louis C.K.
30. I love Star Trek and Star Wars.
31. I drive a Honda.
32. I love the smell of Eucalyptus trees.
33. I'm AT LEAST 1/64th Filipino (and I just found that out not too long ago!).
34. These aren't as funny as I think they are.
35. I'm extremely organized and neat.
36. When I was five I was the ring-bearer at my cousin's wedding and they had to stop the ceremony because I had to pee.
37. See # 23.