So I used to have a big blurb on here about myself but as you can
see not any more. I don't talk about myself much so I'll go with
the bullet point version.
• I love geting out and hiking.
• I am a nerd and love all things that fall in it from starwars to
• I'm a big pet person
• I may be the greatest guy you ever meet
• I am not looking for "just a friend"
• SCUBA is a funny word
• pax is great and if you know what that is so are you!
• I have a high sense of honor.
• I will not lie or cheat
• I'm an open book. Ask what ever you want but just be ready for
What I’m doing with my life
Working, waiting for the right person to come along. Working out at
least three times a week now to get in shape. Lost over 50 lb and
am loving it'
I’m really good at
making people laugh, picking out good beers, fixin shit
The first things people usually notice about me
My eyes are super blue
I laugh. ALL the time
I work hard and have scars to prove it
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Books: Dexter series, sci fi books and some cool graphic
Movies: A ton. Anything full of comedy, action, sci fi, or drama
Shows: Really anything. Archer is freakin hilarious. Dexter is
awesome in a twisted way. Anything on history channel, comedy
central and USA...
Music: Love classic rock, country, some hip hop, some oldies...A
little bit of everything.
Food: Mexican, sushi, homemade meals..I will eat or try anything
The six things I could never do without
2. My dog hadako lol. Shes a jealous little thing but shes
3. Good beer
4. Ok beer lol
6. Laughter..I think people take themselves to seriously these days
and need some laughs to get thru the day
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Life, what i want out of it, and whos gonna be the one to share it
On a typical Friday night I am
with my small group of friends, usually kickin back, laughin,
drinkin a bit and havin good times...
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I'm an open book. Ask me anything but be ready for the answer.
You should message me if
your sick of the assholes and ready to meet a legitimately nice
guy. and you read all that bs at the start.....or even just skimmed
it.......or for shits and giggles