New! Incognito Mode. Now you can hand-select who sees you on OkCupid. That means total control of your visibility.
Find better matches with our advanced
37 • Saint Louis, MO • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 29–42
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Apr 15
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m)
- Body type
- Strictly anything
- Other, but not too serious about it
- Sagittarius, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from university
- Rather not say
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- English (Fluently)
Here’s the basics:
- South City
- Beard, yes. Hipster, hell no.
- I'm a Sapiophile, GGG, no negging or drama.
- Gentleman: doors held open, even car doors; including for my platonic female friends.
- Superhero power level sarcastic, often funny. Sometimes hilarious or annoyingly tolerable.
- Whiskey (Jamieson), wine, and most beers no
- No food chains and I can cook
- Dive bars, yes. Wine bars, yes. Jazz clubs, yes.
- The Grove, yes. Clubs, maybe. Clayton, ok. East side, meh.
- Memberships at MoBot, SLAM, Stray Dog, and Blast Fitness
- Cardinals, good. Blues, good. I enjoyed the World Cup this year. If you're a fan, I'm there. But, I don’t own Pro sports clothing or know the stats for the ‘87 Cardinals.
- More shows, concerts, and events per month than I should admit. This also includes: music shows, musicals, plays, burlesque, Artica, and the occasional French film.
- Excessive outdoors enjoyment: Hiking, kayaking, yoga, stand-up paddle boarding, just for example.
As far as everything else, let’s leave that to real life conversations. Anyone can fake online flirting. Since most communication is non-verbal, I prefer to meet soon rather than later. Usually just a week night happy hour or something easy for either one of us to duck out if we’re not feeling it.
Huge bonus points for being able to do a 5k, drinking whiskey, holding up your end of a conversation, knowing Vancouver Sleep Clinic, and keeping up with me on a normal weekend. ;)
I will list a few:
Evil Dead (movie and the musical,) Book of Mormon (the musical,) Anything at Stray Dog theatre, Chasing Amy, The Godfather, Good Fellas, Pulp Fiction, Fight Club, STL Shakespeare Festival, Lindsey Stirling, Forest Gump, High Fidelity, Foo Fighters, The Who, Hood Internet, Citizen Cane, The Front Bottoms, Yo Yo Ma, Life of Brian, Mitch Hedberg, Chris Rock, Hannibal Burress, Cardinals. Whitney, Grim, True Blood, Hurt, Seether, Sarah Jane and the Blue Notes, Bacon, Pizza, Sushi, Doctor Who, NPR, TED talks, Citizen Cope, Kim Masse, most good Jazz.
How I can be a grown man and still have to use: lol, lmao, :) :P and such in texting and messages.
Honestly, my profile pics... I have no lack of confidence as far as my appearance, but I can never seem to get pics right. Then again, if you didn't like them I doubt you've read this far.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.