I love writing witty and subtly sarcastic self-summaries. I just prefer not to skip all the fun parts about meeting and learning about new people. I’ll give you the basics:
- South City
- Jameson, wine, and not beer
- No food chains & I can cook
- Memberships at MoBot, SLAM, Stray Dog, So iLL, and Blast Fitness
- Cardinals, ok. Blues, ok. I enjoyed the World Cup this year. If you're a fan, I'm there. But, I don’t own Pro sports clothing or know the stats for the ‘87 Cardinals.
- More shows, concerts, and events per month than I should admit. This also includes: musicals, plays, burlesque, the occasional french film.
- Dive bars, yes. wine bars, yes. Jazz clubs, Hell Yes. The Grove, yes. Clubs, ok. Clayton, ok. East side, ok.
- Beard, yes. Hipster, no.
- Sarcastic, often funny.
- It would help if you've hiked the Chubb trail and are conflicted about quietly snickering like a 12 year old at the name and also realizing it's not that funny.
- I'm also GGG.
As far as everything else, let’s leave that to real life conversations. Anyone can fake online flirting. I’m looking for someone is who is a Sapiophile, funny, and real. I don’t have any trouble getting dates, but meeting a genuine person is proving to be difficult. I'm still holding out hope this can be a fun experience :)
If you can run a 5k, hold up your end of a conversation, and keep up with me on a normal weekend; then let’s talk.
Also, if you need “negging” to spike your interest in a guy, good luck with that... I believe in quality interdependent people treating each other well. I think this applies to casual and long-term relationships equally. Game play isn't about prowess or confidence. It’s about insecurity and choosing to be shitty. Google the keywords “how to make her crazy about you” and see if anything sounds familiar. Ok, that’s the end of my PSA ;)