Here’s the basics:
- South City
- Beard, yes. Hipster, hell no.
- I'm a Sapiophile, GGG, no negging or drama.
- Gentleman: doors held open, even car doors; including for my platonic female friends.
- Superhero power level sarcastic, often funny. Sometimes hilarious or annoyingly tolerable.
- Whiskey (Jamieson), wine, and most beers no
- No food chains and I can cook
- Dive bars, yes. Wine bars, yes. Jazz clubs, yes.
- The Grove, yes. Clubs, maybe. Clayton, ok. East side, meh.
- Memberships at MoBot, SLAM, Stray Dog, and Blast Fitness
- Cardinals, good. Blues, good. I enjoyed the World Cup this year. If you're a fan, I'm there. But, I don’t own Pro sports clothing or know the stats for the ‘87 Cardinals.
- More shows, concerts, and events per month than I should admit. This also includes: music shows, musicals, plays, burlesque, Artica, and the occasional French film.
- Excessive outdoors enjoyment: Hiking, kayaking, yoga, stand-up paddle boarding, just for example.
As far as everything else, let’s leave that to real life conversations. Anyone can fake online flirting. Since most communication is non-verbal, I prefer to meet soon rather than later. Usually just a week night happy hour or something easy for either one of us to duck out if we’re not feeling it.
Huge bonus points for being able to do a 5k, drinking whiskey, holding up your end of a conversation, knowing Vancouver Sleep Clinic, and keeping up with me on a normal weekend. ;)