Find better matches with our advanced
32 • Dordrecht, Netherlands • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 20–40
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating, casual sex
- Last online
- Yesterday – 10:30am
- 5′ 11″ (1.81m)
- Body Type
- Atheism, and laughing about it
- Sagittarius, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Science / Engineering
- Doesn’t want kids
- Dislikes dogs and dislikes cats
- English (Okay), Dutch (Okay), German (Poorly)
Other things I do are going to gigs of metalbands and rockbands. I try to go to as many gigs as possible. I liked to go hikes through nature. I also like to play board and card games. I am not very good at it. But I don't mind. I rarely win. So people that cannot stand losing should play games with me.
B: Tank girl, Kill Bill 1 & 2, Pulp fiction, Epic Movie, Scary Movie and other movies alike.
I don't watch a whole lot of movies. If I watch one movie a week it is a lot.
C: Dream Theater, My dying bride, Hypocrisy, Tool, After Forever, Opeth, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Gorerotted, The End, Triptykon, The Gathering. I could name more bands but this selection shows that I have broad tase in music.
D: I eat food for nutrition. I don't have favorite foods but I like to eat fish.
2) Love. If you live without love. You might as well be death. You cannot live without love. Whether that love is for yourself or someone else that doesn't matter. As long as you love someone.
3) Freedom. People should have the freedom to do whatever they want without have to fear prosecution.
4) Health. Both mental and physical.
5) Music. Something I like to listen to from time to time.
I think this is about it what I need and cannot do without.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.