Ten Random Facts About Me:
1. i love animals especially rats, cats, and fish
2. i am fascinated by parasites
3. i have a 17th century amish cell phone. i cannot text.
4. i'm very flexible, but not in a slutty way
5. coffee and alcohol are anathema to me
6. i still suck my thumb
7. i exercise regularly and i enjoy it
8. i have a bazillion food allergies
9. sometimes i make art quilts
10. texas will always be my home
according to my friends, i have a Rare Aura of Weirdness. i'm not sure if that is true- i'm waiting for someone with a more objective viewpoint to come along and tell me. i am also interested in making new friends who will cocoon me in more sweet, sweet lies. i'm not a morning person or a night person- i'm a middle-of-the-day type. i enjoy museums, aquariums, libraries, zoos, and other places that are filled with animals and/or information. i also enjoy the GREAT outdoors. i grew up in the country (complete with chickens and goats) and i miss the sky terribly. in general, i would rather get together with friends to Do Something than to Sit Around, although i do enjoy the theater (live or movie) every once in awhile.