Ten Random Facts About Me:
1. i enjoy writing bad poetry and short stories
2. i am fascinated by parasites
3. i traded in my invisible unicorn for a giant robotic hamster (translation- i have a car now!)
4. i'm very flexible, but not in a slutty way
5. i wear glasses
6. i love animals especially rats, cats, and fish
7. i exercise regularly and i enjoy it
8. i have a bazillion food allergies
9. sometimes i make art quilts
10. texas will always be my home
according to my friends, i have a Rare Aura of Weirdness. i'm not sure if that is true- i'm waiting for someone with a more objective viewpoint to come along and tell me. i am also interested in making new friends who will cocoon me in more sweet, sweet lies. i'm not a morning person or a night person- i'm a middle-of-the-day type. i enjoy museums, aquariums, libraries, zoos, and other places that are filled with animals and/or information. i also enjoy the GREAT outdoors. i grew up in the country (complete with chickens and goats) and i miss the sky terribly. in general, i would rather get together with friends to Do Something than to Sit Around, although i do enjoy the theater (live or movie) every once in awhile.
it says so several times on here, but i think it bears repeating: i'm here for friends. i don't really understand the concept of dating. is that like a job interview for marriage? a better way for people to get to know each other is to become friends without expectations or ulterior motives. friendships of all varieties are awesome and i'd rather have a whole bunch of special people than just one really special person. like kurt vonnegut said "When a couple has an argument nowadays they may think it is about money or power or sex or how to raise the kids or whatever. What they're really saying to each other, though without realizing it, is this: "You are not enough people!""