Find better matches with our advanced matching system
29 • M • Astoria, NY
- Last Online
- Jun 17
- 6′ 1″ (1.85m)
- Body Type
- Strictly anything
- When drinking
- Judaism, but not too serious about it
- Taurus, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from masters program
- Art / Music / Writing
- Rather not say
- Relationship Status
- Seeing Someone
- Relationship Type
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Okay)
Auditioning my butt off, trying to practice affinage without a cheese cave, working back up to regular 40-mile rides.
Movies: Peter O'Toole, epic war/space movies, depressing documentaries, silly animation, Monty Python/Mel Brooks.
Food: EVERYTHING. No, really, everything. And make it spicy! I'm extremely adventurous. I'll try anything once, and probably will a second or third time as well...plus cooking is kind of my zen, so I do it a lot!
Music: musical theatre, Wagner, anything with a mean banjo, ethnic punk bands, Ben Folds, old blues and jazz and bluegrass, and a healthy dose of badass rock, though my favorite album of all time is Graceland. Tom Lehrer!
TV: Arrested Development and Lost FTW, QI, Bones, No Reservations, Bizarre Foods, Archer, BSG, the Seth MacFarlane trifecta, Bob's Burgers, 30 Rock, ST: TNG.
2. Vocal chords.
3. A well stocked kitchen and pantry. Cooking is chaotic meditation.
5. Physical Contact. I'm very tactile.
6. A bike. My primary form of transportation, and I spoil them silly! My current one is named The Black Beast of Argh. Biking is also chaotic meditation.
- Straight girls only
- Ages 18–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.