Find better matches with our advanced
29 • M • Astoria, NY
I’m looking for
- Straight girls only
- Ages 18–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends
- Last Online
- Sep 11
- 6′ 1″ (1.85m)
- Body Type
- Strictly anything
- When drinking
- Judaism, but not too serious about it
- Taurus, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from masters program
- Art / Music / Writing
- Rather not say
- Relationship Status
- Seeing Someone
- Relationship Type
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Okay)
Auditioning my butt off, trying to practice affinage without a cheese cave, working back up to regular 40-mile rides.
Movies: Peter O'Toole, epic war/space movies, depressing documentaries, silly animation, Monty Python/Mel Brooks.
Food: EVERYTHING. No, really, everything. And make it spicy! I'm extremely adventurous. I'll try anything once, and probably will a second or third time as well...plus cooking is kind of my zen, so I do it a lot!
Music: musical theatre, Wagner, anything with a mean banjo, ethnic punk bands, Ben Folds, old blues and jazz and bluegrass, and a healthy dose of badass rock, though my favorite album of all time is Graceland. Tom Lehrer!
TV: Arrested Development and Lost FTW, QI, Bones, No Reservations, Bizarre Foods, Archer, BSG, the Seth MacFarlane trifecta, Bob's Burgers, 30 Rock, ST: TNG.
2. Vocal chords.
3. A well stocked kitchen and pantry. Cooking is chaotic meditation.
5. Physical Contact. I'm very tactile.
6. A bike. My primary form of transportation, and I spoil them silly! My current one is named The Black Beast of Argh. Biking is also chaotic meditation.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.