Find better matches with our advanced matching system
28 / M / Straight / Single
Astoria, New York
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 8:46am
- 6′ 1″ (1.85m).
- Body Type
- Strictly anything
- When drinking
- Judaism but not too serious about it
- Taurus but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from masters program
- Artistic / Musical / Writer
- Rather not say
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Okay)
avoidstaring New York, New York less artsy
ProudlyEndowed Long Island City, New York more adventurous
mpd41 Brooklyn, New York more loving
excellentguy420 Brooklyn, New York more adventurous
preshcott Brooklyn, New York more adventurous
TintedMonocle New York, New York more loving
slickshoesucrazy Long Island City, New York more adventurous
jimmini_cricket Brooklyn, New York more organized
Auditioning my butt off, trying to practice affinage without a cheese cave, working back up to regular 40-mile rides.
Movies: Peter O'Toole, epic war/space movies, depressing documentaries, silly animation, Monty Python/Mel Brooks.
Food: EVERYTHING. No, really, everything. And make it spicy! I'm extremely adventurous. I'll try anything once, and probably will a second or third time as well...plus cooking is kind of my zen, so I do it a lot!
Music: musical theatre, Wagner, anything with a mean banjo, ethnic punk bands, Ben Folds, old blues and jazz and bluegrass, and a healthy dose of badass rock, though my favorite album of all time is Graceland. Tom Lehrer!
TV: Arrested Development and Lost FTW, QI, Bones, No Reservations, Bizarre Foods, Archer, BSG, the Seth MacFarlane trifecta, Bob's Burgers, 30 Rock, ST: TNG.
2. Vocal chords.
3. A well stocked kitchen and pantry. Cooking is chaotic meditation.
5. Physical Contact. I'm very tactile.
6. A bike. My primary form of transportation, and I spoil them silly! My current one is named The Black Beast of Argh. Biking is also chaotic meditation.
- Straight girls only
- Ages 18–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating, casual sex