Somethings you should know about me (in no particular order):
- I drink beer. GOOD beer. I even run a website devoted to it.
- I love DIY projects. I enjoy working with tools, taking things apart, fixing things. Comes in handy now that I'm in a house.
- I should have been born in the 30s. I use Old Spice, a double edge safety razor (google it), brylcreme for my hair. I've been told by many people I smell like their grandpas, and then was assured it was not a bad thing. I listen to Dean Martin and Frank Sinatra.
- I participate in Movember. This will be my third year doing it. I'm essentially growing a mustache to raise awareness and money for men's health research.
- I just got back into cycling. I used to do it a lot when I was a lot younger, even did some long distance casual rides. Now I'm getting in shape to commute to work and do some charity rides in the future. Oh yeah, and before you ask, yes I do wear those awesomely dorky shorts when I'm riding.
- I believe in chivalry. Yeah, like holding open doors and doing my best not to swear in front of women.
There's a ton more to find out, but that's the key; you gotta do the finding. I can't just give it all up before the first date.
If you are more interested in the tall dark handsome type (with a bit of pop culture nerd added in for fun), check out my friend thedalylife