I’m a very go with the flow kind of guy with interests all over the map. I enjoy athletics (I’ll play most anything) and adventure as well as books, music (used to be an avid drummer), movies, and just hanging out—in fact, I am particularly partial to just enjoying someone else’s company.
My sense of humor tends to be sharp and sarcastic, usually some feigned self-importance mixed in with a healthy dose of self-deprecation. I can also just be plain goofy or silly.
I tend towards having a few tight friends to whom I am very dedicated. I am the kind of guy who will always go to bat for you or will drop everything to be there when needed. However, I’m also the kind of friend that will be honest with you even if that is difficult or uncomfortable for both of us. To be sure, it will be a caring, sincere honesty, which usually takes the edge off.
I am not at all the kind of person that offends easily (and quite enjoy the more un-PCish humor); I tend to find humor in most any situation and am always ready to laugh (especially at myself). My mind is always open to new ideas or experiences—I’ll do almost anything at least once.
Alright, you’ve asked for ‘em, and here they are: Fun facts on briH
1. Originally from Texas (well, originally-originally, Mississippi) – let your preconceptions run wild! Either in jest or in earnest I assure you I won’t let you down.
2. I drummed growing up and did Stomp-esque stuff in college.
3. I’ve marched with a samba school in Rio de Janeiro’s Carnival parade. This was more of a financially-extort-tourists-by-making-them-feel-like-they-“experienced”-Carnival type program—touché, Brazil, touché. If you play your cards right, you’ll get to see a picture of me in full regalia (it’s worth it, I promise).
4. My Dad’s side of the family is pretty large, and at most every Christmas a good portion of them get together. Hilarity ensues most assuredly.
5. I was just introduced to the term ‘yolo’ a couple month ago. I was immediately embarrassed on behalf of all of us.
6. I’ve skydived three times and oddly enough I’ve gotten more nervous with each—it certainly feels like I’m pressing my luck :)