Me, straight up:
• Night owl with a day job.
• Artistic, creative, starts projects and gets bored half-way through.
• Intelligent, highly motivated procrastinator with lofty goals and an affinity for list making.
• Shy upon first impression and generally in groups.
• Game enthusiast. Mostly board and card, but I love a good session of Mario Cart, am enjoying my tabletop RPG group, and recently started playing WOW which is far too fun.
• I love making costumes and I'm a damn good seamstress.
• Extremely giving, sometimes too much so. Small group of friends/family/work friends with very close connection rather than large circle with looser bonds. Loves to surprise people ridiculously.
• "Crazy cat lady" (I have 1) who also loves dogs and animals in general.
• I'm a big girl. I'm not athletic and I don't like hiking.
• Laid back activity-wise. Let's play some video games or cuddle up and watch a movie!
• Hopeless romantic looking for a guy who knows what he wants and isn't afraid to go after it.
Movies: Most things. Star Wars, Reservoir Dogs, the Departed, Trainspotting, the Princess Bride, Scream, The Fault in Our Stars, Girl Interrupted, I Love You Man, Batman (in any incarnation), The Rocky Horror Picture Show. Also have a soft spot for really bad rom-coms from my teenage years.
TV: Doctor Who, American Horror Story, How I Met Your Mother, Sherlock, Breaking Bad, Wilfred, Merlin, Parks and Rec, House, Family Guy, the Office, Charmed (guilty pleasure).
Music: I mostly find myself listening to indie rock and, in the car, popular music. White Stripes, Black Keys, 90s rap, Iron & Wine, Emenim.
Games: World of Warcraft, tabletop RPGs, Sims, Tomb Raider, Settlers of Catan, Terra Mystica, Agricola, Pandemic, Pinochle, Rummy, etc. I will win (yes, that is a challenge). Would love to expand my list of friends to play such games with!