* Incredibly Handsome,
* FILTHY RICH! And Extremely generous!
For our first date I’ll have my driver pick you up take you to Phipps for a new wardrobe. Then I’ll whisk you away to dinner in any city you desire, in my private jet, of course!
The extremely gullible my stop here and call xxx-xox-oxox. Operators are standing by! :)
I forgot to mention that I am sometimes prone to delusions of grandeur.
insert obligatory bullets here:
* I’m funny. I look for the humor in everyday life and firmly believe in the theory
laughter is the best medicine.
* I'm a great speeler (sic)
* I am gregarious (had to look that one up)
* I have a positive attitude.
* I’m not egotistical.
* I stay calm in emergencies.
* I am a romantic.
* I do stuff.
* I like doing stuff
* I’m not stingy with my time or emotions.
* I think I want a "flip jack". Hey, if you pay separate shipping and handling I'll give you the free one provided, of course, you make me pancakes!
I’m not in a rush, no criminal record, not desperate, house broken, and can cook!!! A little anyway. Just not pancakes! :)
What am I looking for?
You are: Remarkably intelligent, great looking, rapier wit, extremely generous, filthy rich and as our first date you’ll have your driver pick me…. This sounds so familiar. Did I read it in your profile?
Seriously, I have no preconception of my "perfect" match.
We are older now and should have realized there is no perfect partner.
"True Love does not come by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an Imperfect person perfectly!"
But if given that magic wand everyone seems to wield when writing a profile and describing their match, you will be a woman who:
insert bullets here:
* Likes stuff
* Likes holding hands
* Fits easily in my arms and whose head is always comfortable resting on my shoulder
* Can communicate to me how you feel without speaking a single word.
* When you say those three magic words. I know you mean it because your eyes say so.
* I'm no gym rat and far from a hard body but, I am height/weight proportional and you are too.
Although I have tried to make this light, this is not something I view lightly.
I've done quite a bit of research and found that the experts agree that the ability for two people to communicate is the main component of successful relationship.
In most relationships that fail I believe that lack of communication was apparent but overshadowed by initial attraction. We all did that the first time we dated in our teens and 20's.
We're older now but most of us are destined to repeat that. I have! After all, it is the only way we know how to.
Ask yourself, did you meet someone who had one or many of the minor "can not stand" qualities but, because you got that familiar rush, you let it mask those red flags? You rationalized it by thinking maybe you read him wrong or thought he'll change only to put time and effort in a short term relationship. Then, when looking back, you say, "I knew it and I should have gotten out sooner"?
So, I'm going at this differently.
Not that I don't want to meet you. I hope I do!
But, first, I want us to see there if there is a reason to meet.
Couple of emails, couple of phone calls and then we'll know if we can communicate.
So, if you’re not in a rush, you have no violent criminal record and you want to know more….
WRITE! Who knows what the future may hold?